This morning we had three basketball games. All my teams played. Scott had to work, so me and my entourage watched games:) Its a beautiful day here!! Those who did not do their chores early are hurrying to finish up so they can play outside. I actually saw people in shorts and flip flops!! We aren't really ready to break out the flip flops...but it sure is nice:)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Three games in a row
This morning we had three basketball games. All my teams played. Scott had to work, so me and my entourage watched games:) Its a beautiful day here!! Those who did not do their chores early are hurrying to finish up so they can play outside. I actually saw people in shorts and flip flops!! We aren't really ready to break out the flip flops...but it sure is nice:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I just love Saturday basketball games! Many blessings to your beautiful family!
In Him,
E
Post a Comment