We had two ballgames today, baseball registration, a few meals(lol) and a very nice wedding. One of Chelsea's classmates, we actually two of them, married tonight. It was such a beautiful wedding!! I took this picture of Scott and my little people (who seem to keep getting bigger!) as we were headed out the door.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
ballgames and a wedding
We had two ballgames today, baseball registration, a few meals(lol) and a very nice wedding. One of Chelsea's classmates, we actually two of them, married tonight. It was such a beautiful wedding!! I took this picture of Scott and my little people (who seem to keep getting bigger!) as we were headed out the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Geez, doesn't it look like someone is missing when you "only" have 10 kids in the picture (lol)? Everyone looks so nice - I hope you enjoyed your day!!
Post a Comment