Monday, February 2, 2009

I Heart faces: EYES






My Tasha is so funny, a wealth of expression in her little body!! These eyes are definitely mischievous!! I enjoy this contest, mostly because as I search my picture files for the expression I revisit so many memories!!

1 comment:

I Heart Faces said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful photo with us this week!

We just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that you need to leave a permalink to your blog post in Mr. Linky each week (not a link to the home page of your blog.) For instance:

Your permalink (correct link)for this entry would be: http://thesmothermanfamily2.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-heart-faces-eyes.html

The link to your home page (incorrect link) would be: http://thesmothermanfamily2.blogspot.com

We have already corrected this week's entry for you. If you aren't sure how to find the permalink, please just send us an email and we'll gladly help walk you through it.

(We also noticed that you entered two photos into this category. We had to delete the other link because each person is only allowed to enter one photo per category.)

Thanks again for joining in on the fun ~ we've really enjoyed your lovely photo.

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces