I love Stuart so much! Stuart's heart is in everything he does. He is definitely emotionally invested in life...a very good and wonderful thing:) Last week he was motivated to give blood. I am so very proud of him!! The picture above is of the results of the nurses first take....yikes!! They dug here before moving to the other arm...which looks just fine. His arm looks horrible. Although somewhere, someone will be so very thankful for Stuart's sacrifice! I love you:)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Bless Stuart's heart!!
I love Stuart so much! Stuart's heart is in everything he does. He is definitely emotionally invested in life...a very good and wonderful thing:) Last week he was motivated to give blood. I am so very proud of him!! The picture above is of the results of the nurses first take....yikes!! They dug here before moving to the other arm...which looks just fine. His arm looks horrible. Although somewhere, someone will be so very thankful for Stuart's sacrifice! I love you:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment